200 E. Main St., Room 130,
Bedford, VA 24523
Seeking a responsible position of the Director of Nursing in a well-reputed hospital, to be able to utilize my years of expertise and knowledge in the management of emergency services by way of call services, facility digitizer among the Life Care apartments and the medical building.
• 12 years of practical experience in administrative nursing.
• Expertise in using new methodologies of enhancing the wellness treatment support by way of ultra modern techniques.
• Chairman of the Nursing Quality Management Committee.
• Hold a PhD in wellness administration.
• A valid license holder of a Registered Nurse (RN).
• Proficiency in performing clinical instructional functions, and developing audio-video materials and models for use in the classroom activities.
• Profound knowledge in the management of records of equipments being used by students, and that of logistical support materials for library.
• Capable of managing existing records of supplies, materials and equipments.
• Capable of supervising lab equipments, undertaking research and obtaining supplies in teamwork.
• Ability to examine and evaluate student records and their progression reports.
• Ability to resolve public wellness obstacles, including prenatal treatment, communicable
illnesses and accident prevention.
• Expertise in giving presentation before group organisations and committees.
• Working knowledge of computer, including MS Office Tools and Internet application.
• Strong organizational, leadership, decision-making, interpersonal, and communication skills.
Professional Education and Certification:
PhD in Wellness Administration
University of Virginia, USA
Master of Science in Nursing
West Virginia Wesleyan College, Virginia
Bachelor of Science in Nursing
Jefferson College of Health Sciences, Virginia
Director of Nursing (2008 – present)
Sentara Norfolk General Hospital, Virginia
• Manage patient care services and emergency services.
• Active participation in all discharge planning and administrative activities.
• Administer rehabilitation services in the restorative service committee.
• Responsible for administering public wellbeing software programs.
Director of Nursing (2003 – 2007)
Carilion New River Valley Medical Center, Virginia
• Worked in conjunction with clinic managers for the identification and management of departmental obstacles.
• Conducted orientation methodologies for new joiners in the nursing field.
• Prepared reviews for enhanced management.
• Made regular visits to the wards of affected individuals.
Assistant Nurse (1999 – 2002)
University of Virginia Health System, Virginia
• Represented the department of several committees and their associated organisations.
• Supervised the execution of instructional systems for nurses.
• Encouraged the staff nurses to utilize individual treatment services.
• Recruited, interviewed and employed nurse workers.
Available upon request.
Posted by on Aug.26, 2011, under Info